Welcome | Parties & Banquets | Special Sites to See | Concerts | Real Estate | Forestry & Hunting
 

The Benedictine Abbey
Visitation
The Abbey Church
The Organ
The Library
The Green Banquet Hall
The Refektorium
The "Seegarten"
The Royal Stables
The "Wildenburg"

The crown jewel of the church is its world famous Amorbach Baroque organ. The organ was built from 1774 to 1782 by the Stumm brothers. This organ is the largest instrument that was ever built by this over 200 year old workshop. It has attracted tourists like a magnet ever since the end of the 18th century. It is one of Europe’s largest and most marvellous sounding organs. Today the organ has four manuals, pedal and 5116 pipes with 65 registers and a “Glockenspiel”.